Magura HS33 overhaul

orange71":23pyo249 said:
Great job.

Just a question though. On the front brakes (and the rear for that matter) the elbow that's resting against the fork brace - I usually have this pointing down, so it's resting against the leg, rather than the brace as you have it. Have I done it right? It just strikes me it doesn't leave you much mud clearance the way you've done it...

Yes,i knew id get something wrong,lol,thanks for pointing that out,ill swap them around tmoz ;)

The attention to detail on that Kona still blows my mind Andy, I could look at it for hours and still find little details that I had'nt previously seen. It's not as if it's laden with kit either, it's minimal and perfect IMO.

I assume that with those hoses there's no peeing around with olives etc as they are pre-formed?

Just bolt them on and bleed yeah?

Neill

just my opinion but i would paint at least part of the levers as they look a bit 'cheap'. probably leave the leavers black and paint the body white. just my opinion mind....

Wow

Wow Andy, thats amazing. firstly you have done an amazing job on the brakes, truly exceptional and secondly your Kona looks stonking, such a quality build.

Are you for hire??

Back