Jerseys

al-onestare":39co4zqk said:

Why did you remove the post al? :)

Glad i got to see it before you did though, i wouldnt mind seeing the early shirts you have ;) and so far i have seen two different designed Mapei tops, one with a kona logo, cant remember what it says now, on the bottom of the back of the jersey.

Mark

Re:

Here is my small (but growing steadily) collection of Jerseys....latest addition was the Green and Grey (95 ?)

My favorites are the Black and Red (1997 ?) and Yellow and Orange (96 ?)

I wear them all ! in rotation :D

Attachments

• jerseys front.jpg
    jerseys front.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,682
  • jerseys back.jpg
    jerseys back.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 2,681
Re: Re:

Clappy":1qihmxfn said:
Here is my small (but growing steadily) collection of Jerseys....latest addition was the Green and Grey (95 ?)

My favorites are the Black and Red (1997 ?) and Yellow and Orange (96 ?)

I wear them all ! in rotation :D

Nice little collection, and some there i wouldnt mind ;)

mkone":32difb8z said:
Nice little collection, and some there I wouldnt mind ;)

All in size Large....its taken a while to get this far. They dont design them like they used to !

Clappy":g0bgc11v said:
mkone":g0bgc11v said:
Nice little collection, and some there I wouldnt mind ;)

All in size Large....its taken a while to get this far. They dont design them like they used to !

I always try to buy them in my size, even though i am more XL nowadays, a lot of mine are large though.

Can remember that last one as i bid on it also, but forgot about it and missed the end of the auction :roll: :LOL:

couple more i found, im sure i had more Primal shirts though but havent come across them yet :LOL:

my Alien and Greatful Tread shirts, big deadhead so love that shirt :cool:

Going to start adding front and back pics of some of the shirts in the first group pics also. P1010665 (Medium).JPG P1010666 (Medium).JPG P1010667 (Medium).JPG P1010668 (Medium).JPG P1010663 (Medium).JPG P1010664 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Rather like this one

Attachments

• mimo.png
    mimo.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,638
  • jersey.png
    jersey.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,638
Back