theboy's fedback forum - someone had to start it.

nowt good to say here i'm afraid.
had cleared payment for a month, ignored pm's and mails, then excuses, he agreed to post sat last after exchanged emails, sat came and went, so did mon, tue, then said being sent wed on a 24-48 hr courier, now sat evening, and still nowt. my patience has now worn thin, and now requested a refund in an email just sent to him.
tbh, not known anything like it, and i expect goods to be delivered within 7 days of cleared payment, after that there should be no excuse, waiting a month is totally unacceptable.
i've bought one or two bits here, and had no problems with the other 2 guys at all, but, sadly, theres always one!

If only everyone was like this! Free stickers!!! free wires and nurls!!! And the bit I actually paid for was in tip top condition too!

top, top bloke!

Still waiting for bits I paid for over a week ago - OK so it's only £4 but I could have got what I needed elsewhere......... :roll:

Wowzers turned up today

4 sets of grips in various colours with packaging and a wee red headset spacer - worth the wait

You won't get rich by giving stuff away though....... might have to return the karmic act shortly

Received a snazzy set of black cantis; so powerful they must have slowed the postie down ;)

Well worth the money though. Good things come to those who wait.

got some very nice NOS sunsets off Roly fresh in the post this morning

I was feeling ill but this has brightened up my day! Cheers Roly!!

Latest posts

Back