Great Dun fell road ride April 14th REVISED ROUTE

Thanks for a great day Clive and sally great route that was one long climb and an even better down hill!! Will load some pictures this week.

Great pics

You’ve managed to capture the colour of Carl’s cougar a treat

I see you’ve not posted the 2nd pic of the snow drift when your front wheel dug in and brought you to an abrupt stop lol

Re:

Looks like a great day. Wanted to come along but struck down with a chest infection at the moment so doc has told me to stay off the bike :cry:

Re:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/48DgDGEaj9WjmW0g1

Sorry for the late addition, was forced straight back up another bloody great hill on Sunday and the filthy weather killed my new camera :cry: Managed to salvage the photos though, link above, please add your own to that album then we'll have them all together in one place :cool: if it's not letting you add photos PM me your email address and I'll give you admin rights...

What a cracking day out!
I really look forward to these rides and Clive never fails to deliver something really special, only upstaged by Sally's unparalleled baking & hospitality - huge thanks to you both (again)! I stand by my earlier assertion that Clive has some kind of sway with the weather gods too...

Can't remember the last time I laughed so much in one day, even if a lot of it was based on throwing things at me! The wet-wipes had me creased over :LOL:

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Retro Road Ride in the Peaks on Saturday 5th May, hope to see most of you there!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180414-233839.png
    Screenshot_20180414-233839.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 4,089
Back