• sgl trak’s Colorado autumn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickle’s GT in Autumn

• Shamus’s Niiice tree pic

• Harry Burgundy’s I’m not quite sure what

• Rekiborters Mud Fest (AKA Summer at Mayhem)

• The Ken’s nice view

• Utah Dog’s Pumpkin Picture

• Huntso’s gone conkers

• Doctor Bonds Field work

• Jango’s back yard (that’s his castle)

• Mr K’s trip to the big smoke

• Bike Hoarders Woodland pic

• A big hand for P20’s effort

• Gary Turners French Fancy

• Crayons picture perfect day in the hills

• Orange Retro’s Kula Shaker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jango's pic for me... I love the light, and though I have no idea where it is, it reminds me of those glorious Autumn days back home (sniff!). Few and far between they can be, but gotta love them!

stew-b":1ai3oips said:
Interpret as you will. But pics should have a reference to Autumn to qualify, or be Autumnal in some way at least.

And there must be a Retro Bike or component in there somewhere too. I'm afraid I think this can't mean a Ringle skewer on an '08 S Works or a Cooks seatpost on a Charge Duster. Proper Retro bike or component shots please. Let's keep to the code.

there are 2 pics with no bike or bike parts....

yeah, i just noticed this. sorry, down to two of us running the comp together and not communicating properly.

:oops:

Wu-Tangled":1c8j7ufc said:
stew-b":1c8j7ufc said:
Interpret as you will. But pics should have a reference to Autumn to qualify, or be Autumnal in some way at least.

And there must be a Retro Bike or component in there somewhere too. I'm afraid I think this can't mean a Ringle skewer on an '08 S Works or a Cooks seatpost on a Charge Duster. Proper Retro bike or component shots please. Let's keep to the code.

there are 2 pics with no bike or bike parts....

yeah, i just noticed this. sorry, down to two of us running the comp together and not communicating properly.

:oops:

My punkin' pic is at the Tsali campground after a weekend of riding last fall. A very subtle bike tie-in, but anyone who's ridden at Tsali in North Carolina can vouch for that trail systems status as the premier social trail network on the east coast. It's not the best trail system, not by a long shot...but the combination of super flowy and not very technical trails, proximity of trailheads to campsites, and the NOC not far away, makes Tsali the place to relax, turn a few laps, drink a few beers, shoot the ^(% and just hang out witt your bike pals...perfect for the EWR...

...and the beers.

The itty bitty cooler waaaaaay in the background has a Fast Feather sticker on it too. There. Retro! :D

Hey! My pic is joint 3rd with only hours to run!

My best showing yet! :cool: Heh heh, roll on the next one.....going for gold I tell yee ;)

I've gone for Crayon's pic. Like the open space, with lots of sky, and i've ridden that particular part of the Quantock Hills many times on similar days, so i know how it 'feels'.

Pickle, come down for our Quantock ride next Sunday (9th Nov), and i'm pretty sure we'll pass the same spot. :D

Thanks to those that voted for mine, i did say that it didn't fit the criteria when i posted it. Was surprised to see it up for the vote.

When does the winter pic start? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back