Great Dun fell road ride April 14th REVISED ROUTE

HarryCrumb":34x1yxb6 said:
I'll be doing Fred Whitton on Sunday 13th May and work on the Monday.

I've just edited to the actual dates for Saturday and Sunday, my bad!

Looks like a whole bunch of clashes in May, fingers crossed we can wiggle it in somewhere...

These are the weather conditions for Knock on Saturday

SAT 14 APR Showers temp 11°7° precipitation 50% Wind S 22 km/h Humidity 91%

Be prepared I'm expecting it to be cold on top

Gather a mine for a 10 O'clock start this will give us options on the day

PM me for directions if you need them

See you on Saturday

Clive

Re:

Sorry Clive but I'm afraid you're going to have to try harder than that - you've a standard to live up to now! :LOL:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1523266614654.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523266614654.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 771
Re: Re:

elPedro666":1l8p5gla said:
Sorry Clive but I'm afraid you're going to have to try harder than that - you've a standard to live up to now! :LOL:

Nice bike, shame your mates disappearing into the distance weren’t up for waiting

Retro Spud":2xgevdro said:
elPedro666":2xgevdro said:

Nice bike, shame your mates disappearing into the distance weren’t up for waiting

:LOL:
Forgotten that, they totally were the barstools! Made sure I knew where Clive was so I didn't get lost though ;) :LOL:

elPedro666":28l1cs7w said:
Retro Spud":28l1cs7w said:
elPedro666":28l1cs7w said:

:LOL:
Forgotten that, they totally were the barstools! Made sure I knew where Clive was so I didn't get lost though ;) :LOL:

:LOL: photo junkie :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning Weather is looking dry and breezy still be prepared

Not going to be quite the weather we had this time last year, but I'm sure we can still have a damn good time!

I'm bringing the Tour Dr Fer with rackpack, so I'll have space to carry an extra couple of wind jackets and gilets for anyone that doesn't have room in pockets or bags.

Latest posts

Back