Russel Brand/ Jonathan Ross/Andrew Sachs

********ALERT! ALERT!********

Someone on a Radio 4 play has just said 'bollocks' at 2.25pm -

the world did not end.

I have seen Brand do one of his stand up shows and he is inded a funny and intelligent g*t. His podcast are pretty zany too and we've been fans of his in the office for quite some time.

Wossy - I cant stand him. Just cant handle his cheeziness. His cr*p talk show is just utter pants and I can't see why he's one of the biggest paid chaps on the telly...

However - after hearing about this on the news last night and thinking they've overstepped the mark etc. reading the transcript of what actually happened is actually quite funny.

What makes it funnier and to those that don't know - Google Andrew Sachs's granddaughter and see why she's so special...

..not as innocent as you think. lol

Nah - this is all a big publicity stunt...both egos will be enlarged even more so and even if the bbc did sack both of them...there's always other channels that would be eager to grab 'em both...

Made me laugh anyway.

jez-4-bikes-max":1wecs7yo said:
I have seen Brand do one of his stand up shows and he is inded a funny and intelligent g*t. His podcast are pretty zany too and we've been fans of his in the office for quite some time.

Wossy - I cant stand him. Just cant handle his cheeziness. His cr*p talk show is just utter pants and I can't see why he's one of the biggest paid chaps on the telly...

However - after hearing about this on the news last night and thinking they've overstepped the mark etc. reading the transcript of what actually happened is actually quite funny.

What makes it funnier and to those that don't know - Google Andrew Sachs's granddaughter and see why she's so special...

..not as innocent as you think. lol

Nah - this is all a big publicity stunt...both egos will be enlarged even more so and even if the bbc did sack both of them...there's always other channels that would be eager to grab 'em both...

Made me laugh anyway.

I was listening to the whole thing in the taxi and it was defo JR egging RB on into something stupid. I dont want RB's radio show axed as its the only decent thing on a saturday night.

both a couple wankers. famous for nothing but being cocks. both need a bullit in the back of the head :evil: never like them :twisted:

not a fan of either to be honest. brand has made blokes want to be manorexic tossers in tight girls jeans with stupid haircuts and ross just quite simply isn't funny. i don't mind him on film 2008 except when he starts sucking up to the celebutards etc.

didn't know anything about this till i wondered what the post was about but having listened to it i thought it was out of order, taking the piss i don't mind but insulting someones family is wrong, if they were just taking the piss out of andrew sachs fine, but family is wrong.

i would never be a complainer to the bbc though, that is really sad but i hope they get pay cuts! now that would be funny! :D

I think the whole thing is a right load of bollox

Whether you like them or not its the way of modern world, everything is pushed to the extreme this days... pushing boundries etc

Its the nation thats put these people and whats acceptible where it is??

Like everthing else .... just sheep that moan about things if someone else does but never make a stand!! :shock:

Find both of them quite funny, though Ross is waning . Like most comedians I suppose they only have one character and it will become boring.

i thought it was funny! i also cannot believe it was discussed in the house of commons, i mean wtf? recession, depression, reposession who cares about andrew sachs' feelings not me, looking at her photo's shes a bit of a self advertising slut anyway. im looking for the bread line.

10,000+ complaints now - bet not one person actually listened to the show first hand....

''Dear the BBC - I've never heard of Jonothan Brand or Wussell Woss but I'm truley outraged at whatever it is you've done - its not what I pay my lisence fee for... Blighters should be horsewhipped what what!''

blah blah blah blah...

Back