kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone hear it?

Thought it was a wind up/ set up when I heard it, poor man but it was very funny :LOL:

You only have to listen to a couple of minutes of the you tube clip, but on Russell Brands show he was scheduled to do an interview with Andrew Sachs. Only to get his answer machine, perviously in the show RB mentioned to JR that he knew AS's granddaughter, whilst the answer machine is recording JR shouts out 'he f****d your granddaughter'. Anyway it was broadcast and wasn't a set up, the daily mail also launched into a assault on Brand and Ross.

They were so far over the line that they had forgotten that they had passed it. Remarkable in this day and age that you can be so well rewarded for being publicly unpleasant to anyone who graces your presence.

kaiser":2v9i0q71 said:
Anyway it was broadcast and wasn't a set up, the daily mail also launched into a assault on Brand and Ross.

Apparantly there were 0 complaints until the Mail published their assault, then there were 400.

Wonderful newspaper the Daily Mail. :roll:

Man, how much hysteria has been geenrated surrounding this?!? Ross has been on my hitlist for years, cannot stand him.. :roll:

I like Ross on film 200X, however as a chat show host he is awful, his formula is to talk about himself and mock his guests. We learn nothing about the guest and get the same old gags from Ross.... Bring back Parky!

I hear the creaking sounds of an overloaded bandwagon.

The BBC recieved 2 complaints after the show - now its 4000 after the transcripts were published.

RB and JR may be irritating twats to some, I find RB very interesting and entertaining when his show is on R2. Nobody even mentions that Oliver Stone swore live on the show last week.

RB's book is actually worth a read - he's an intelligent little fucker suffering from bi-polar disorder the same as me and my Gran (cheers Gran...). I only wish I had had his drive to be the best or #1 at something.

Back