Master Piu

Re: Re:

kingbling":1miaz5qp said:
Thanks guys it been fun building this one.I think I've reached my pinicle with road bikes I finally have what I really wanted and don't see much point in doing another expensive build on the road side.

you might not see much point, but you know you'll do one anyway :LOL:

Re: Re:

foz":23rr4wxx said:
kingbling":23rr4wxx said:
Thanks guys it been fun building this one.I think I've reached my pinicle with road bikes I finally have what I really wanted and don't see much point in doing another expensive build on the road side.

you might not see much point, but you know you'll do one anyway :LOL:

Of course I will :LOL: just not costing so much :facepalm: let's say Nuovo Record instead of Super Record I now have 2 frames to goto Bob Jacksons. :D...

...Holdsworth Professional anyone. :cool:

Went out on a ride with this yesterday. Oh my it is nice, apart from a few teething problems (Headset and BB loose didn't tighten them up enough for fear of scratching the paint) it really is a lively machine but it feels planted and sharp it climbs so well too (it will climb even better when I lose a bit more weight too :oops: ) The tyres are fantastic very low rolling resistance nice and grippy which really boost confidence. Gear changes are what I've come to expect from top of the range shimano effortless and precise.

If I compare it to my F'light the frames really are on a par with each other but compare it to my carbon alloy bonded look there is a significant difference this is where craftsmanship really shines through, if you don't already own one I would recommend getting one or borrow one for the day I think you would be impressed.

kingbling":3m8i6cfk said:
this is where craftsmanship really shines through, if you don't already own one I would recommend getting one or borrow one for the day I think you would be impressed.

Mine is being delivered this week :D :D :D

Back