Tyres: continental vertical
Tubes: ?

Saddle: cheapie saving for a Brooks
Seatpost: specialized

Attachments

• DSC_0030~2-01-1762x1324-1321x993-1280x962.jpeg
    DSC_0030~2-01-1762x1324-1321x993-1280x962.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 10,638
This thread is for copying the spec sheet and pasting it in your own thread for your bike, not for posting your bike in ;) :LOL:

Mark

Is it? err looks like several others made the same mistake then, oh well I'll put it down to the advanced state of my hangover.

It seems 'weight' is hardly ever specified, so that could dissapear with the next update, I guess..
Have the weight weenies gone extinct..?

Double-E F":3bqzykz6 said:
It seems 'weight' is hardly ever specified, so that could dissapear with the next update, I guess..
Have the weight weenies gone extinct..?

Or you could insist everyone weighs their bikes and adds it. I just added the weight for my Raleigh Stowaway, I'll try to add any others that don't have it when I get time.

kingoffootball":2bjrypqc said:
Or you could insist everyone weighs their bikes and adds it. I just added the weight for my Raleigh Stowaway, I'll try to add any others that don't have it when I get time.

All my bikes with spec sheets now have the weight stated.

kingoffootball":1ih9apys said:
kingoffootball":1ih9apys said:

All my bikes with spec sheets now have the weight stated.

You're on fire; leading by example.
Well done.

I am new to the forum world & need some help please.
My husband recently passed away & has left me a small collection of older bikes, he was a collector of retro bikes but I don’t know what any of them are & I need to start to sell them?
The first bike I have is a Marin, is there anyone on here who can tell me about it so that I can put them up for sale please.
Please note I know absolutely nothing about bikes only that u ride on them so I can’t answer questions on them as I won’t know the answer. I have taken photos with as much detail as I can. Thanks in advance

Back