Sutton Bank Circular 18th March CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW

Re: Sutton Bank Circular 18th March

feel a tad better today dude so im down as a maybe.................... :)

Re:

Have we decided yet if we are going right to Hawnby for food or doing the left on the red route , no food stop on red after paradise cafe (11is ) so people need to know , there is late lunch back at visitor centre if we do red run .?

Re: Re:

Matthews":zu1ozyyq said:
Have we decided yet if we are going right to Hawnby for food or doing the left on the red route , no food stop on red after paradise cafe (11is ) so people need to know , there is late lunch back at visitor centre if we do red run .?

Most likely route at the moment is the red, so probs PF for early snack then cake back at Sutton vc,

Will keep an eye on the weather but it looks like more rain on ground that's like a wet sponge now, will just make Hawnby a bog fest.

Roll on spring... ;)

jibbing gents, breathings better but ive hurt my back and i could do with getting the woods ready for the may weekender......i keep promising to sort out ;)

so im having a raking and prooning day sunday. have fun xx

def be at the rother valley ride though

longun":ozdvp5d1 said:
jibbing gents, breathings better but ive hurt my back and i could do with getting the woods ready for the may weekender......i keep promising to sort out ;)

so im having a raking and prooning day sunday. have fun xx

def be at the rother valley ride though

No worries mate, catch up soon.

Weather Watch... http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/thirsk

Re:

Chain lubed , tyres pumped, stanchions siliconed, just got to decide which 4wd to get to Sutton Bank in .

Re:

Going to bow out of tomorrow I'm afraid for two reasons. I don't think my fitness is up to it and more importantly, my good lady has had an email 're a visit next week to do with her business and needs my help.

Enjoy your ride gents!

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":3vojp02g said:
Going to bow out of tomorrow I'm afraid for two reasons. I don't think my fitness is up to it and more importantly, my good lady has had an email 're a visit next week to do with her business and needs my help.

Enjoy your ride gents!

No worries Steve hope you get everything sorted, catch up soon mate.

Matthews":3vojp02g said:
Chain lubed , tyres pumped, stanchions siliconed, just got to decide which 4wd to get to Sutton Bank in .

Roads are nice and clear but there will be a bit of snow out on the trails, I'd go with which ever has heated seats ;)

Latest posts

Back