** Black Sheep High Roller Titanium 29er **

Re:

Still no joy from BETD regarding the rear axle so everything is on hold until that arrives :(

However, on a more positive note, good old Gil has come up trumps producing decals for it, looking forward to these arriving and it getting its identity back! :cool:

Attachments

• BlackSheep.jpg
    BlackSheep.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,148
Re:

So, whilst trawling the internet I discovered CRC are doing DT Swiss E1700 Spline2 wheel sets with a big discount.... :shock:

I had a set of 27.5 M1700s on my Salsa Ti and loved them, the E1700s run the same hubs with ratchet drive, but wider and tougher rims for todays fatter rubber.... so I've just ordered a set! :D

Attachments

• E1700.jpg
    E1700.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,136
  • SalsaTi.jpg
    SalsaTi.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 1,133
Re: ** "Have You Any Wool..." - Ti 29er **

isn't replacement decals available directly from Black Sheep??? :?

Re:

Yeah they are, but James isn’t the most responsive when it comes to communication! Gil is a much safer/speedier option ;)

Re:

So before the new decals turn up, I thought I might have another bash at getting a better finish on the frame and forks.
Found this lightly abrasive foam pad in the cupboard from when I was varnishing doors, and wondered if it might work well on the titanium.
The results are great, much better than the first attempt, will be quite happy to put the new decals on now, once they arrive. :cool:

Attachments

• ti6.jpg
    ti6.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ti5.jpg
    ti5.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ti4.jpg
    ti4.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ti3.jpg
    ti3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ti2.jpg
    ti2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,073
  • ti1.jpg
    ti1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,073
  • pad.jpg
    pad.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 1,073
Re:

Really liking the way this is looking. Very very nice.

Re:

An assortment of bit 'n' bobs came through the post at lunch time.... Salsa seat post clamp, some red ano bottle bolts, BB spacers and some nice ti bolts! :cool:

Attachments

• tibolt.jpg
    tibolt.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 990
  • steel.jpg
    steel.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 990

Latest posts

Back