LINCOLN RIDE - Tomorrow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised I can't do it as have a 40th birthday party to go to (at 2.45-5pm??? :shock: WTF)... not happy to say the least - I know where I'd rather be and it ain't Salsa dancing :evil:

orange71":2pvbxqh8 said:
Just realised I can't do it as have a 40th birthday party to go to (at 2.45-5pm??? :shock: WTF)... not happy to say the least - I know where I'd rather be and it ain't Salsa dancing :evil:

How long do you think it'll take for you to get over Ed?

Maybe you could just do the morning ride?

Go on......you know it makes sense ;)

good point - perhaps I could do just the morning ride - life's looking up :D I have to be back for about 1.30 I guess, which means leaving your place at 12noon-ish. Will we have got the morning ride in by then? I don't want you to work round me though as anything can happen and I can't make it anyway... :(

orange71":15031wrr said:
good point - perhaps I could do just the morning ride - life's looking up :D I have to be back for about 1.30 I guess, which means leaving your place at 12noon-ish. Will we have got the morning ride in by then? I don't want you to work round me though as anything can happen and I can't make it anyway... :(

We wouldnt have got the morning ride done by then......but the route the loop take means we end up back in Branston about halfway through.

I'll time it on Saturday and let you know the timings for bailing halfway ;)

Best do the timings with a singlespeed in mind,that's all I ride through the winter!(It's modern,wrong I know but the Yo's tucked up for winter now,and you'll be pleased to hear its a GT)

MJN":2gc3wtpl said:
Best do the timings with a singlespeed in mind,that's all I ride through the winter!(It's modern,wrong I know but the Yo's tucked up for winter now,and you'll be pleased to hear its a GT)

Singlespeed will be ok mate, and modern wont be frowned upon! I did it modern at the last one :oops: but here is why :LOL:

I dont own a modern anymore though.....sold it to buy my Zaskar LE :cool:

dscf1093_149.jpg

ooowww that looks chilly!! :shock:

Im kinda tempted by this if anyone else fancies going up from the warmer climates :D

think I may have to miss it as I've got instructions to be home for 1pm... :cry: would only get about an hour's ride in with you all...

As usual I'll be non retro (140mm travel full susser) as the only retro bike I have at the mo has 27"x1" tyres on it ;)

Still it's not what you ride, it's how you ride (or pootle in my case!)

daj":26z631re said:
Im kinda tempted by this if anyone else fancies going up from the warmer climates :D

Come along Dave, its a nice varied loop, you wont be disappointed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back