Want proflex shock elastomers???

Singlespeedtoday

Retro Newbie
I have boxes full of elastomers all sizes! I also have a few proflex main frames and some girvin shock parts everything is brand new straight out of k2 bikes!!!

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

Im not trying to solicit just leting people know I have them!
Let me know if you want anything my email is johnsvashon@peoplepc.com

have you got one that has "40" on the end? and is approx 45mm long?

If you have I would like it please.

also after a 857 noleen rear shock, dosnt matter about the spring etc, just the full damper assembly. thanks

I need a shock, or just an elastomer for a Vector1. Have you got anything?

Yea I have the elastomers for it. Maybe even a coil shock if your lucky. I need to look through the stuff more to realy see what I have I know I have about 50 extra steerer tubes and some other parts like bushings and stuff! I will post up some more pics of the stuff in a day or two.

As for prices I was thinking around $10 for each elastomer $40 for a shock dampener $15 for a girvin steerer tube and $50 for a main frame I have more stuff but I hope that gives you a main idea and you pay shipping!

Singlespeedtoday":bhkjzkjc said:
I need a shock, or just an elastomer for a Vector1. Have you got anything?

Yea I have the elastomers for it. Maybe even a coil shock if your lucky. I need to look through the stuff more to realy see what I have I know I have about 50 extra steerer tubes and some other parts like bushings and stuff! I will post up some more pics of the stuff in a day or two.

As for prices I was thinking around $10 for each elastomer $40 for a shock dampener $15 for a girvin steerer tube and $50 for a main frame I have more stuff but I hope that gives you a main idea and you pay shipping!

Let me know - prices sound fair enough! :) I think the original elastomer was a 40, but I'm not really sure if that's ideal for my weight or not - it was rock solid when I got the fork! A coil shock would be awesome if you find one - consider that sold if you have any luck!

Cheers :)

Proflex 855 girvin vector fork elastomers or suspension

Sir:
Singlespeedtoday,

I have a Proflex 855 (circa 1995) with disintegrated front elastomers. Please inform me of any elastomers that you might have for their replacement (with cost and shipping to new york state (zip 13367)), or any other repacement suspension part for this problem with the the Girvin Vector I fork.

Many thanks.

KALyndaker

Back