Xbox 360 -----> Far Cry 2

i got mine friday. it's on ebay already!

I'm a massive fan of the original far cry but to me this second one is first of all not a sequel, just a random game with the same name.

The combat isnt bad but the repetitive checkpoints and long driving times are just too big a flaws for me.

back to crysis on the pc for me!

Oh dear - well it sounds like your playing the game in a "traditional" way...

Have you tried keeping off the road and being more stealthy etc?

There's so many things you should try before you get rid of it - its the best game of the year for me.

(...beating Braid even and I loved that. Cod 4 was linear and boring, Halo 3 was Ok etc.)

Sorry but this beats the hell out of Crysis...That felt very "rigid" in the way it played.

This is awesome. Never been so nervous about performing a night vision in the pitch darkness when a storm kicks off around you. Brilliant stuff.

I suggest you read this thread - its a good way of seeing how others are dealing with it:

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?sh ... 702&st=440

Give it time. This game is awesome!

would try it but broke (AGAIN) will stick to bad copany for a while...mite try pc demo when it comes..

don't get me wrong, it has got a lot of pros but the cons are just too heavy for my taste.

The fire is impressive though!

Seriously, I beg you, spend some more time with it - it's gotta be one of my all time fave games. :D :D :D

(Believe me thats saying something from 17 years of playing many, many types of versions and platforms)

i may come back to it another time i guess.

ordered bioshock for now, i hear it's tasty.

cant wait for gears of war 2 though, that should be a gem

Bioshock is good. Completed it a few months back on 360.

Scenery is lovely design but gameplay gets a little shallow...

Not as good as this game though ;)

(There's people saying on the forum with advance copies of Gear of War 2 that Far Cry 2 is better and more immersive...) :shock:

Get back on it! :LOL:

While we're at it - best games on 360 (since its launch)

Braid (xbox live)
Dead Rising
Orange Box
Oblivion
Cod 4
Loved Need for Speed Underground /Most Wanted too

..sure theres more...

Back