Work bikes

Not the most fantastic pic but whatever. I was riding a Raliegh Apex thats too small for me a few years ago but bought this to make life easier, 2007 Revolution Courier Race, A 7005 Alloy HArd tail MTB boneshaker with 28" Ritchey Girder wheels Its recently been given a new posh SRAM chaina and the Tiagra Mech and cogs off my Dr Jekyll, and some Odi grips, so how did it repay me? well by having the chain fall off when i wasn't looking making me skid onto the floor like a sack of spuds.:roll: :( Time for a Single speed conversion on this too now I reckon... :? ;) either that or a chain device

DSCN1614.jpg

Re: My 1996 Klein Pulse 2

Carsten":2r5an7zd said:
...have it since new in 1996 and still love the ride. went through many mods (sus forks, different bars and stems etc.) but wheels and XTR are still from back then. it's my commuter and bad weather bike and probably the last one i would let go...

Carsten

That's nice, man.

Kudos, that's the first Klein I've seen that I actually like the look of.

I have a choice of 2 work bikes both Oldies (This one is about 18yrs old), the other is an Italian darkside Benotto (22years old) but here's my Commute MTB

[edit] Just shrinking my piccie!!![/edit]

Attachments

• IMG_0468_2.jpg
    IMG_0468_2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 4,148
- good to see an Overbury's - Are they still going?

And continuing the Bristol theme:
2974977329_3eab76795a.jpg

My Concorde mid/late eighties road bike, resprayed a few times now, and in its latest incarnation, the heaviest singlespeed know to man.

A few choice bits of Dura-ace (levers and rear hub) a smattering of cinelli (bars/stem) and a chorus chainset.

42x18, 16 is better for the commute but if I ride some hills I need to 18.

chrisrhayes":3ms30q7u said:

Chatting to a guy at the lights at City Road last week he tells me not only are they still going but Mrs Powell and her Son Andy are still running the place!!!!

chrisrhayes":29i6fnmm said:

And continuing the Bristol theme:
2974977329_3eab76795a.jpg

My Concorde mid/late eighties road bike, resprayed a few times now, and in its latest incarnation, the heaviest singlespeed know to man.

A few choice bits of Dura-ace (levers and rear hub) a smattering of cinelli (bars/stem) and a chorus chainset.

42x18, 16 is better for the commute but if I ride some hills I need to 18.

I'm lovin that concorde, super cool :cool:

A bit of tourism

Not Saint Tropez :LOL:

One of my work bikes

Sunn 5000 max 1995

Guess where was the picture taken ! :LOL: :cool:

Back