Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Lincoln Retrobike Meet

Meet at Chez Pickle at 10.30am for an 11am start.

Ride my famous 'local extended loop' for a couple of hours, back to my gaff for a spot of lunch and world famous tiffin, another rideout for 1hr - 2hrs (depending on demand) and home for dinner :LOL:

So, I'm riding, who's joining me?

23/11 Update:
Meet from 10.30am at Branston Village Hall car park (loads of parking).

For those using sat-nav, LN4 1PD (this is Branston Hall Hotel postcode, the Village Hall is opposite).

Start ride at 11am.

After the ride, all back to Pickle HQ for hot grub, tea and loads of home baked cakes and tiffin.

Should be up for this.

I'll prob be as slow as usual, couldn't get any slower than last time ;)

If your up for it chaps, we'll start off with the other loop that was snowed off last time! :LOL: More varied, and I discovered some cracking singetrack a month or so back which I'll add :cool: Its got a bit of off-camber :shock:

Hi,should be up for this,no cross on that weekend just depends on babysitter now!Oh and just dug that saddle out for you,will try and post it this week.

Thanks for that MJN :cool:

Was planning a route last night, and have a great one in mind. Will try it out on Saturday and post some further details.

But, to get you interested, in no particular order: open farmtracks, woody singletrack, water splash (there are stepping stones :LOL: ), footpaths, downhills, uphills.....and a couple of very short road links (sorry, but it cant be avoided :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back