Anybody know Camokid?

Easy_Rider":2168ir9c said:
John":2168ir9c said:
Why give it a week, give the bloke a ring!

Cuz i'm shy :oops: and don't like to agro people... :D

Don't be. I don't especially like to call people if i can help it. However I've had to chase people via the phone repeatedly for quite expensive items on two or three occasions. As I said before emails are easily ignored but if you ring someone daily for a couple of weeks it keeps you fresh in their minds ;)

Easy_Rider":qus437yp said:
Had a pm off someone to say he's just got a frame off him, he waited 3 weeks. I've waited 6 weeks!
Just that he hasn't been in touch since the 28th September and that he hasn't posted on this forum since the 9th i wondered if was still around that's all.

don't know him but may be on hols or comp broke? have patience young one. then if no joy find out where he lives and kick 'im in the goolies!

Who you calling young :D
I know where he lives, posted a cheque!

has he banked the cheque yet?

hoegaardenadds1":iyenwgyg said:
Easy_Rider":iyenwgyg said:
Had a pm off someone to say he's just got a frame off him, he waited 3 weeks. I've waited 6 weeks!
Just that he hasn't been in touch since the 28th September and that he hasn't posted on this forum since the 9th i wondered if was still around that's all.

don't know him but may be on hols or comp broke? have patience young one. then if no joy find out where he lives and kick 'im in the goolies!

Who you calling young :D
I know where he lives, posted a cheque!

has he banked the cheque yet?

Banked and cleared a month ago :(

It may be one to sigh over and take on the chin :(

I have (finally) moved on from recently getting my fingers burnt. I'd say if it were no more than £50, just leave it.

Harsh, I know, but the Police wont be interested and it'll cost you more in time and effort pursuing it :roll:

Back