Thrunton Woods Tues 28th October 7pm

P20

Retrobike Rider
As per previous thread :D
Tuesday night 7pm?
Just ignore the current forecast for Tuesday from the BBC :roll:
20.gif

what no Ginger cake? will have to make something then, cannot go without cake!

I will be seeing neil maybe tomorrow , so I will see if he is at work again :roll: BTW , I noticed your new 'addition' ;)

Sithlord":1414y3p6 said:
I will be seeing neil maybe tomorrow , so I will see if he is at work again :roll: BTW , I noticed your new 'addition' ;)

Yes matey, Thrunton will be the swansong for the Inbred, will be getting to grips with another new machine this week. Had my eye on a 303 since they came out a few years back- hope it lives up to expectations, the Inbred has left very big boots to fill!

Si

Sorry dudes can't make this one, taking the Brother in-law (up on holiday for half term) to the match!

Also can’t believe you’re selling the Summer Season already! But the pace does get great reviews, will be interesting to see what you think.

Enjoy
Toons

toons":1k2fhu38 said:
Sorry dudes can't make this one, taking the Brother in-law (up on holiday for half term) to the match!

Also can’t believe you’re selling the Summer Season already! But the pace does get great reviews, will be interesting to see what you think.

Enjoy
Toons

Feckin Football! And Newcastle United at that?? :roll: :roll: Jesus, i'd rather marinate my testes in Nitromors than suffer that 'entertainment'

Looks like just the three of us then :roll: More cake for us then :LOL:

Latest posts

Back