LH Crank Arm - STX-RC OR Look-alike

oldave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
BUMP and ..... or anything that is almost the same shape (and length!).

A match to this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-STX- ... Sw~vpaO6Wa

My newly acquired cheap and a little tatty Saracen Protrax 1996 (?) had an odd and mis-sized LH crank. According to the catalogue STX-RC, so after said arm. Model no. looks to be FC MC36, in a semi-chrome finish and 175mm variety.

Cheap please. No point in paying more than a comparable complete chainset would cost - it's not going to be a beauty contestant!

Thanks, Dave.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Oooh, not got STX one but just taken an Altus chainset off a bike, LH arm looks pretty much like STX RC I think....? You can have it if you want it, the whole thing!

Re: LH Crank Arm - STX-RC

"Oooh, not got STX one but just taken an Altus chainset off a bike, LH arm looks pretty much like STX RC I think....? You can have it if you want it, the whole thing!"

Kind, but no thanks, Kaz. I have vgc same era Alivio to fall back on (!) if proves boring trying to match up the original!

"hi think i have 1 but its 170mm if any good"

Ditto, rodtrotters - I know wouldn't really do any harm but I prefer my arms to be the same length!

Re:

I’ve got several STX cranksets. Might have a LH RC arm going spare, depending on what condition you’re after?

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":1qyxfr2g said:
I’ve got several STX cranksets. Might have a LH RC arm going spare, depending on what condition you’re after?

Fully functional! Appearance of secondary importance. Let me know? Thanks for response.

Back