Mint 89 Saracen Kili Flyer Comp!!!

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1v1c8b9t said:
Cor, that’s lovely. It’s also £300 too expensive imo.

Shes lovely isnt she though, and the bottle!!!

Im not entirely sure if the 20" is the desirable size, i think the 18" is the smallest from memory?

player":1bqpnkud said:
brocklanders023":1bqpnkud said:
Cor, that’s lovely. It’s also £300 too expensive imo.

Shes lovely isnt she though, and the bottle!!!

Im not entirely sure if the 20" is the desirable size, i think the 18" is the smallest from memory?

Got one of those bottles with my Traverse :cool: You’re right about the size, 18” was the one to have bitd. Saying that, both my 89’s are 20” and all the better for it.

Re:

Pretty cool :cool:

Looks in great shape but will never sell at that price. £250 - £300 more realistic.

There's been an 89 Kili dripping in hideous modern stuff stinking out eBay for months at £300. Owner would have more luck stripping it and selling the frame and forks.

Talking of which I'm going to list my 89 Kili Flyer soon - just f&f. Been putting it off for months as they are really beautiful... some one else should get to ride it. Shed isn't doing it justice :)

Rodrigues":2ra7mf8t said:
Pretty cool :cool:

Looks in great shape but will never sell at that price. £250 - £300 more realistic.

There's been an 89 Kili dripping in hideous modern stuff stinking out eBay for months at £300. Owner would have more luck stripping it and selling the frame and forks.

Talking of which I'm going to list my 89 Kili Flyer soon - just f&f. Been putting it off for months as they are really beautiful... some one else should get to ride it. Shed isn't doing it justice :)

Dibs on the kili ;)

Back