Battlefield 2...any one for a game some time?

chopper whores,people who shoot you on ya own side just sothey can fly a chopper(badly i may add )for all of 3 secs before crashing into a bombproof tree that for some reason can bring down an apache titanium plated gunship just by brushing against it.....then theres the charmers who consistently strafe ya spawn point on the carrier never letting you get off the damn ship in the first place even tho the rules say no bombing the spawn point or you will get kicked(they never do get removed).my all time favourite annoyance tho was the level that takes 15 minutes to load and when you FINALLY spawn the level end AND you get kicked cos ya ping rate is 1 byte over the rate they set.big deep breath......still when it worked it was a fab game and have spent waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too long playing it.....(according to the wife) :p

non of that happens on our server as it has rules and admins that enforce them.

people who are too good in jets/choppers are asked not to fly if they dont comply we kick them.

anyone who base rapes gets kicked.

we try not to use arty as its so freakin annoying.

we have rules and we enforce them, it makes for a more fun experiance.

Never played BF2. Loved the Forgotten Hope mod on BF1942 though- walked all over the vanilla version.

Keep meaning to buy BF2 just top play the FH mod that came out for it last year.

Fh was very detailed, it didnt quite have the competitive gameplay abillities of the original 1942 though. Too many balance issues.

so will anyone be joining for a game tonight ??

we usually start around 8 ish.

server and teamspeak details are on the 1st page, your all welcome just no bad language please (i dont mind myself but alot of our members have kids who also play now and then).

Sorry would love to but im away for the week up in leeds & my gaming pc is 225 miles south.

I cant play BF2 as my dvd drive is causing a conflict somewhere ,so i can only play cd rom disc, games namely BF 1942,Vietnam etc
Or any of the Steam games linked to my account
but anyway i cant play the consoles as i cant get use to the controllers,and i prefer mouse and keyboard

Back