boy"O"boy's 1990 Ridgeback 704XT

Great job :)

Sending you a PM

boy"O"boy":2lqc59cq said:
Was that the one that was free if you collected? - was so tempted, but had already slipped this one past the better half so a 2nd would have been out of the question. :roll:

All responses welcome -

Here's the Avocet I've gone for....

Cheers.
boy"O"boy
Yep that was the one, unfortunatley the boss caught me looking & doesn't understand the difference. excuse my ignorance but is the Ri plate on the saddle just the Avocet standard plate?

Re: Re:

Hi All. Thanks for your replies.

cherrybomb":2hwpyxz6 said:
That's looking bloody lovely. :cool:

Cheers! - just a few details to go and it'll be the 1st one done of this years crop!

raidan73":2hwpyxz6 said:
Great job :)

Sending you a PM

You Sir are a Legend! - a BIG thank you!
Looking forward to when the postie delivers! :D

MR OX":2hwpyxz6 said:
boy"O"boy":2hwpyxz6 said:
Was that the one that was free if you collected? - was so tempted, but had already slipped this one past the better half so a 2nd would have been out of the question. :roll:

All responses welcome -

Here's the Avocet I've gone for....

Cheers.
boy"O"boy
Yep that was the one, unfortunatley the boss caught me looking & doesn't understand the difference. excuse my ignorance but is the Ri plate on the saddle just the Avocet standard plate?

This was the one! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=372606&hilit=ridgeback+704xt
....shame the pictures are no longer there! Whoever ended up with it...let's see some pics!

I don't know much about the Avocet ( Other than it's a good saddle for this build!) I'm presuming that the plate could be modified to suit a bike it was specced on. I'm thinking Kona or Alpinestars ..... this was purchased from the US. I don't know to be honest.

Starting progress on the paint strip of the other builds so it'll be slow progress on the Ridgeback. There's not too much to do in all honesty - just pedals and decals.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re:

Long overdue. Final finished pictures.... XT pedals and straps now on + Tange Prestige handlebar stickers from raidan73 ( Thanks again! ;) )

Hopefully showing the colour a bit better too...

1 of 4 projects done. Must get my finger out with the rest, but as usual...other stuff takes over.

Pic 2 shows the rim decals and tyre valves in correct placement! :roll: :LOL: .... lets hope the picture come out in the correct orientation this time!!

Enjoy....

Attachments

• RB704XTfinish4.jpg
    RB704XTfinish4.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 320
  • RB704XTfinish3.jpg
    RB704XTfinish3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 321
  • RB704XTfinish2.jpg
    RB704XTfinish2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 320
  • RB704XTfinish1.jpg
    RB704XTfinish1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 321
Stunner mate!

:cool: very nice, great build.

i would love to see how it rides, whats the tt length out of interest?

Re:

Looks amazing, so understated but the whole packaged worked so well especially with those forks. Tried both bitd and imo these ride better than a DOGS BOLX ;)

Back