The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofofo":rkuin3px said:
I am thinking about selling my GT STS collection, for one moderne DH bike, such as SantaCruz V10 or Intense M16.

Just for helping me in my decision, do you think I could obtain 15000€ for these 5 bikes :

37318546170_2eec7b0060_c.jpg

Thanks.

At last I am keeping all my bikes, just selling my Shimano Airlines NOS kit.
Have a look to my announce on the forum if interested..

Jimkola":abw70ana said:
This is our 1986-87 Valkyrie Mantis. In the early 90’s my wife was in a car accident that made biking uncomfortable, so it’s been hanging from the rafters of our house since 1995. My wife has decided to finally part with the bike, and I’m in the process of cleaning and would like to get an idea of value. I can give more history on the bike for those interested, and can gladly post more photos. We live in Santa Barbara, California.

I love it. Great bike. rare to find one that not cracked or repaired. hard to put a price on one as they dont come up often. I might bee keen. Lets see what other say about price, as it woudl eb unfair of me to low ball you. ;-)

Re:

It would be best if people stopped posting to this as suggested many times and get there own post up as there is a while forum section this was created for.
Propel might read it and bother commenting.

Jimkola":10mtw481 said:
This is our 1986-87 Valkyrie Mantis. In the early 90’s my wife was in a car accident that made biking uncomfortable, so it’s been hanging from the rafters of our house since 1995. My wife has decided to finally part with the bike, and I’m in the process of cleaning and would like to get an idea of value. I can give more history on the bike for those interested, and can gladly post more photos. We live in Santa Barbara, California.

I had a look at the last one i bid on in it was damaged seat tube and a little tatty in the paint area i lost the bid at £500 ($650) so i would guess that one in your condition would be work $800-1000 to the right person. Happy to take the groups advice. Shame it not my size.

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted on RetroBike yet but have been a regular on Velocipede Salon and on Paceline a bit too. Admittedly I have posted this in a couple other places. Hopefully that is okay and I'm happy to take this down if not. Anyway, I have a 95 Yeti ARC AS LT that I'd like to sell, but don't really know the value. Searching for comparable frames hasn't yielded much info.

I am the original owner. It's used, has a couple cracks in the headtube, and has the usual dings from use. Other than the HT cracks I'd say it's in pretty good shape. More details and pics below. Plenty of detailed pics can be found here too:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/radian_cy ... 270195971/

-Purchased new in August, 1995
-17.5" frame
-partial pivot bushing kit
-a few cable housing endcaps
-shock removal tool
-shock rebuilt and upgraded by Risse Racing in early 2000's
-Risse Racing shock pump
-associated paperwork as pictured

P1080778 by Radian Cycles, on Flickr

P1080791 by Radian Cycles, on Flickr

P1080805 by Radian Cycles, on Flickr

quote="John"]By popular request the one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum is now open for business for a trial period.

Hello guys ,

What do you think about this ? ( looking for 400 Euros : does it sound right ?)

Thank you

workmate's offered me his old Basso MTB, columbus SL frame, full campagnolo centaur groupset (inc. pedals/dustcaps) and all looks in good condition... not really up on MTB stuff so what's it worth?

Re: Orange elite mazddo 1992

I have been given a orange elite mazddo 1992 in gold the bike is in mint condition and never been rode how much is it worth?

Raleigh DynaTech 1991 mtb Diablo?

Hi, apologies for my first post being a request for help. Please can someone let me know the rough value of a raleigh dynatech 1991 mtb. I think its a diablo but to be honest i can't 100% remember. deffo needs work but would be a good project. has original araya wheels, reynolds 2060 tubing, mang moly forks, zoom 155 handlebars. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks Jim

Attachments

• IMG_5613.JPG
    IMG_5613.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 5,705
Re: how much is this kona worth please.

I am the chairman of a cycle project in Worthing,England. We restore and sell bikes to help the local communiity. All the bikes are donated by the general public and local bike shops.
We have recently been donated a Kona Fire Mountain. It has been cleaned and fully serviced. The money from the sale of the bikes keeps the project running so we would be grateful for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back