Tool Boxes Cabinets Storage etc - Advice please & Show Yours

Re:

I got myself an old military 'locker' and made a tool-rack to go inside the door. It works well for organising and the rest of the cabinet is great for other tools and parts....

5obA6G3.jpg

Cheers

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":98910gnc said:
Love that Wadsy! I have a few old filing cabinets I use as well, but nothing as cool as that!

:)

I have a couple of tool chests, one with 9 smallish pull out drawers, a couple of full width but again not very deep, and one full width deep drawer.
In the 9 small ones I can keep all my Allen keys in one, Old style Shimano B.B. extractors, crank extractors, cassette extractors in another., and other small tools like chain rivet tools, brake cable ends and furrels etc
In the slimmer full widths, I keep cone spanner’s and my trusty campag headset and BB spanner’s.
Deepest drawer holds big adjustable, hammer and anything too big for the other drawers.
I have stood mine on a platform to raise it up off the workbench so I can still open the bottom drawer even when i’ve put stuff down in front of it.

Bullpup":1cs64du1 said:
Is the beer chiller near to hand?

There's a 6 cu. ft. fridge beside the bench behind the La-Z-Boy. I can reach it from the chair when it's reclined.

Back