having some log in fuss.

ozpete

Retro Guru
Just cloned the HD to a bigger one, and now everytime I visit Retrobike, I have to log in again. Yes, I tick the box, but it doesn't work. Someone please help with what settings I've munged here to make it work nice again. I have searched earlier posts about this, and have cleared the cache & cookies, as suggested, but to no effect. WinXP with IE 6.0, as previously, and no, Im not changing to another browser. Listening to the wifes complaints because 'the computer looks different' isn't worth any real or perceived benefiets. (With each successive OS version, its getting harder & harder to make the computer look like it still has W95 loaded!)

I'm having that problem on my work vista pc :x works fine with friends xp :?

This morning, straight on, no probs?? Computer must have recovering from its recent transplant surgery still.....

i've not had this prob but you might want to try this.

From IE Goto Internet Options -> Seciruty - Privacy - There should be a Sites button (i'm doing this from IE7 so might be slightly different. Click on the sites option and then add http://www.retrobike.co.uk to the allowed list of sites, clikc ok and then restart IE6. This might work. If not then try lowering the settings on the privacy tab to see if it make it work.

Back