The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":3mxsmtfp said:
Hello. It's been a while hasn't it?

How is everyone?

Although it's never left me I'd like to rekindle my love for retrobiking. Any words of encouragement appreciated.

Also thinking of maybe organising a ride or two this year.

We'll be there if you do :cool:

Drop me a line anytime - always appreciate the motivation to get myself out too...

drystonepaul":7o2210xm said:
Hello. It's been a while hasn't it?

How is everyone?

Although it's never left me I'd like to rekindle my love for retrobiking. Any words of encouragement appreciated.

Also thinking of maybe organising a ride or two this year.

Are you missing the company of sweaty middle aged folk then? Sallow faced single minded professionals not doing it for you any more - mind you, after a whole 6 posts for 2017 you may need to bring cake as compensation.

:mrgreen:

legrandefromage":ro3979r5 said:
Are you missing the company of sweaty middle aged folk then? Sallow faced single minded professionals not doing it for you any more - mind you, after a whole 6 posts for 2017 you may need to bring cake as compensation.

:mrgreen:

I think you may be mistaking me for Gordon Gekko.

Hi all I decided on planning a road ride for April the 14th its a Saturday route will be around 55-60 miles as to where we are going not sure yet but we could take in the climb up Great Dun fell if you're up for it let me know. I'll put a separate thread up on the board soon.

Count me in on the April 14th road ride.

I'll also be passing through the region on a solo LEJOG later on in the 3rd week of May. For anyone that wants to tag along for a (slowish) day in the saddle, I'll put dates and starting points up in a few weeks.

Re:

North West rides.....

Drop me a line if anyone fancies. I'm in and around Lymm/Warrington/Altrincham.

:)

Latest posts

Back