On Ebay Orange Prestige 91 (orange white fade)frame for sale

Hi Ed
Yep having a large clearout. Had a long think over the xmas period, too many unfinished projects and a change in focus, just felt overwhelmed and having a good clearout feels better. The retrobikes listed below is what is being kept. so am obviously keeping your old prestige and selling my other prestige 91. Still have lots more to sell. Doing a lot of raod cycling so need to fund that now.

Re:

Never a bad thing to take a step back mate. I found there's no point in having a superb example of X then a couple of shabby versions. Keep the good ones, lose the rest!

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1e8llvew said:
Yep, well done Calum. Any more pictures of the purple/Orange prestige btw :facepalm: ;)
And now I'm tempted by that one even if I was getting annoyed with Stuck crank on an Avalanche today!

Thanks. Yes its a lovely Prestige frame, and very sad to see it go to be honest. But I already have a Prestige 91 built up in slightly better condition, but this one sold is still super nice :(
Just think its healthy to downsize from time to time, and take stock, and appreciate the keepers and actually take them out for a ride. Its easy just to continually collect without much thought, how much is enough? What will satisfy the need? And then i released NEVER... so for my own sanity am selling some of it to merely stop myself becoming a hoarder ;)

quality sells and these are getting thin on the ground when you look back and its over a quarter of a century ago!

Back