Wtd: Campag 1" Threadless headset

jackosbournesnr

Senior Retro Guru
I'm Looking for a Campag 1" Threadless headset for a build on a brand new frameset... therefore NOS or MINT preferred.

Spoke to number of sellers and it seems that 1" threadless is no longer on the list for Campag. They are still making threaded headsets though.

The frame I have is new... But 1" threadless!!!

Anyways, I found a NOS Chorus one on eBay, so I did the decent thing and paid through the nose for it.

Case closed.

jackosbournesnr":1xj39top said:
Spoke to number of sellers and it seems that 1" threadless is no longer on the list for Campag. They are still making threaded headsets though.

Anyways, I found a NOS Chorus one on eBay, so I did the decent thing and paid through the nose for it.

Case closed.

Good man I like your style :LOL:

kingbling":1pd165ed said:
jackosbournesnr":1pd165ed said:

Case closed.

Good man I like your style :LOL:

Aye... but you'll hate me when you see what its going on.

Lets just say its your fault. :roll:

Aye.

Blue one too.

I had a credit card in the 90's that apparently came with built in PPI... one letter later... Nag money!

I guess I technically bought it 20 years ago.

Might be my last chance to buy a new bike for a while. I'm waiting to be told the date Im being made redundant.

I'm looking at it as an opportunity. I'll still be working for at least another 3 months.

The Nag should arrive in 8-10 weeks from now.

Back