Going Dutch - stealth micromeet in Holland

Defiant":2in6w0yw said:
Why wasn't i invited ? :roll:

I think my reference to stealth in the title was supposed to convey, inelegantly, that it wasn't planned and just happened a bit organically - apologies that an invite as such did not go out.

Anyway, I had a great time and we were blessed by really good weather although there was a touch of headwind on the second day on the road. It was my second time at Schoorl (previously in 2006) and I suspect I performed as poorly as last time, I'd hate to think how long it would have taken if we had been timed. More importantly though, with the Grove/Groovy combination we made an awesome sight.

ededwards":d0xuosgz said:
Defiant":d0xuosgz said:
Why wasn't i invited ? :roll:

I think my reference to stealth in the title was supposed to convey, inelegantly, that it wasn't planned and just happened a bit organically - apologies that an invite as such did not go out.

Anyway, I had a great time and we were blessed by really good weather although there was a touch of headwind on the second day on the road. It was my second time at Schoorl (previously in 2006) and I suspect I performed as poorly as last time, I'd hate to think how long it would have taken if we had been timed. More importantly though, with the Grove/Groovy combination we made an awesome sight.

Looks like you guys had a great time,..! :D
Next time , count me in,.... ;)

I was in Nunspeet and Apeldoorn recently and had some free time in the afternoons to wander around in the woods.

Next time I will make sure someone at Shimano lends me a bike.

Back