Raleigh Dynatech team issue Titanium MTB - XTR

I might be wrong, but isn't that one of the ones with metal matrix composite main tubes? Somewhat iconic in the team colours, I reckon.

I've had a couple of bids at it, just to get it going. Unfortunately my I can't clear the reserve by myself though.

Dreaming that it might be my lucky day and my £205 bid is the winning bid (I did say dreaming!) :(

hi im selling the above bike on ebay, it was bought by myself from a friend who new all the pro's, he sold there bikes at the end of the season, i bought this one , a friend bought David Bakers, it was raced for the Raleigh team in the world championships. I also have the matching racing cycling shirt and shorts, that i bought at the same time. a little worn now but would probably let them go with the bike to keep them together.

Cheers Paul

A previous bike of mine was a Raleigh Dynatech Team Ambrosia bike that Tim Hall raced, i bought that bike from him as he finished York city center cycling, that was also a cracking bike ! but sadly i sold it in 1998 dam!!

Well done :cool: I'm glad someone here will have it.

Thats a definate collectors item to look after and keep.

Make sure you post some nice pics in the readers bikes section when you get it.

Thanks for putting me onto it Gravy Monster. I will of course post pics of it when I pick up. Really going to go to town on this one and restore it to it's race spec.

Over the moon to have won this one.

I have lost touch with my old biking buddy from way back when, I may try and track him down and see if I can get hold of pics of his ex david baker one, was on 35mm film as he had to take pics of every detail for isnurance.

When are you gunna get it ? Bet you wont sleep tonight :LOL:

Back