Help with Marin frame numbers please!

Re: frame numbers for early marin

Hi, can I add to the frame number conundrum please? I have;

M904051570, which I had thought to be an early Bear Valley, but this doesn't seem to tally. Zolo coating and 400LX etc do seem to back this up tho.

M31BE0224, which appears from catalogue pics to be a '91-'92 Eldridge

M54GAC127, a Bear Valley SE

I'm not trawling for info particularly, but I thought these numbers might be of use to somebody

Re:

I too would like to ask about a frame number, it's from my Sausalito, the bike looks Early 90s, and the frame number is:
MA1CE0003.

This is my second Sausalito and a year or two different from my first, sadly the first one was stolen and I never made a note of its frame number :(

Hello,
I own this frame... Marin "Panoramic"....serial M01AA0154.
Tange MTB cr-mo butted tubing OS and Marin Rockstar fork.

I can not find any information about "Marin Panoramic" . Someone would know how to help me?
Thanks a lot.
Sorry for my bad english.

DSC_1601.jpg

My recently found Marin Pine Mountain has the serial # F58CAD038

Factory: Fairly
Model: Bear Valley and not Pine Mountain ??
Year: 1998
Size: D, so 19 inches

Re: Marin serial numbers........

so i read what everyone said in regards to interpreting serial numbers. manufacturing plant, year, month, etc.
but i have an anomaly. I have a Marin Rocky Ridge. SER# ME2K40118. no mistakes. 1992? November? From what i read, they were made from 93-95? Whats the "E" after the M represent? Inquiring minds have to know!! please help, i'll be eternally grateful!! P.S.- the bike is a beautiful survivor!!

Bringing this thread back to life i have a 91/2 Bear Valley with the following frame number

F5(or 6)41 A0059

Full original spec as owned and abused from new

Pantographed rear drop puts , tange tubing , stx running gear and afterburners

Re:

I had a look at your pictures in your Word Press. The one pictured is definately '94... Memory fades as we grow older chief :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

PopsTrippin":3hy6noew said:
I had a look at your pictures in your Word Press. The one pictured is definately '94... Memory fades as we grow older chief :xmas-wink:

who cares it's a great bike and still makes me smile every time

Back