Procycling
VW Camper
If theres something interesting in them I will get
Dirt
What moutain bike
Singletrack.
MBUK
RIDE

Oh and I picked up the new one Scottish Cyclist, good read if a bit thin, but will probably suscribe to this one.

Jamie

Motorsport rocks ... Used to get autosport and motorsport but reading about F1 is as boring as watching it :roll:

Brought first mountain bike mag since 90`s the other day, MBR i thought it was alright... I see you can get padded pants now!! yey ditch the lycra!! :LOL:

Ultra vw
Retrocars
Classic and sportscar
Bike
Volksworld
Car culture deluxe
Ol'Skool rodz

Al. :D

TheGreenRabbit":giqpt6jx said:
xizang":giqpt6jx said:
Dirt
Kerrang
MBUK (if there's something I need which is free on the front)

Not looked at Kerrang for years hasent it gone all EMO ?

Don't try to put a label on it, whether it's EMO, skate hardcore or whatever. If I like it I like it. I usually have a quick look through and if there's bands in there I like, I buy it.

mine i to subscribe to:-

MBUK (never missed an issue in 16 years, so more out of habit than cuz its good)

WhatMTB(all the old MBUK team write for it, decent XC coverage)

CustomPC

Focus

currently subscribe to National Geographic and have ideals about all the places I can read about, but I hardly ever find the time and just end up looking at the stunning pictures.
I really must make more of an effort :)

I bought MBUK for the flight to Aus a coupla weeks back, was pretty good to be fair; had free socks :)

Dirt this month is great. And it looks like they fired the work experience student who's been responsible for the gaudy covers the previous two months..

Don't tend to buy any one mag religiously tho, just whichever looks good on the day :?

:( Only get one, MBR, which I enjoy. It is on a subscription though, which is way cool as it is like getting a present every month! Might have to get a roadie one if I buy the Bianchi!

Latest posts

Back