Christmas road ride, tbc

Tad":2a0s63b8 said:
tim75":2a0s63b8 said:
I think it looks like rain at some point during the morning.

My rule is if it's raining when I wake up or get the bike out I stay in bed. If it rains on the ride then that's fine, I just moan and grumble about it, lots.

Bobcatmax may join us too.

Ha ha, yeah I do that too!

Re:

Not looked at the forecast yet, but here's the roll call as I see it today

Me
Tim
Jamie
Mick
Tad
Bob, maybe

Anyone I've missed?

Oh BTW, my next one won't be with us tomorrow either, as I have only just bought it, and it's in Manchester! :shock: :facepalm: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Mike

Re:

Ok, show of hands time.

It's raining here at present. Who is still interested in a ride if it's raining at the meeting time of 10.30?

Mike

Re:

Sorry, it's a no from me, it's miserable here.

I had a message from Max last night, it's a no from him too.

T

Re:

Getting gusty here now, too.

I've taken the executive decision to postpone this ride until the New Year, when hopefully it will be better for us!

Mike

Weather is horrible here. I'll still go if you're up for it but might be best to leave it for another time? Either way I need to know fairly soon as I was planning on getting the train. Forecast for Sunday is ok, we could rearrange to then?

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":n4j1jk8l said:
Getting gusty here now, too.

I've taken the executive decision to postpone this ride until the New Year, when hopefully it will be better for us!

Mike

Ok probably best idea.

Re:

Ok great!

I cancel a ride, and now the weather has got better! Grrrrr!

Mikw

Yeah the sky is getting clearer here now but still seeing strong gusts of wind. Ironically it may have been ok if we postponed for an hour or so but you made the right call at the time Mike.

I’ll head out later onto the SDW on the new bike to make up for it.

Let’s get out soon though fellas.

ATB

Re:

It sounds like we will all have new bikes for this ride !

Mike

Back