The November BRISTOL BIKE JUMBLE

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coming again NEXT SATURDAY outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on NOVEMBER 1ST.

( please click on photos to make them big )

Lately, since Mud Dock's owner Jerry Aarron helped it expand, it's become a much bigger success.

Many more bargains and buyers than before.

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming NOVEMBER 1ST....that's NEXT SATURDAY!! )

I'm very much hoping to get to this one. Mind, I've said that for the last three months :)

surley all the bristol people would be doing the Forest of Dean ride on the 1st !?!? :D

ha.ha thats weird I thought that when I wrote it ... My Grandad always said that!! :LOL: :LOL:

Back