1990 Paul Donohue Max OR

Some more pictures.

A couple showing the red/pink/white detail in the paint on the top and bottom of the tubes. Really hard to capture on camera and obviously a lot more vivid in person. P1011466 (Medium).JPG P1011464 (Medium).JPG P1011474 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Re:

Love the asymmetric gear cabling :cool: :cool:

How did you manage to work out it was a Donohue :?: I mean its not like he stuck his name all over the place is it ;) :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":1a89095e said:
How did you manage to work out it was a Donohue :?: I mean its not like he stuck his name all over the place is it ;) :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: yeah, there is space on the stays he could have used too, just in case you missed the name as it went by :LOL:

:cool: Found one of the parts i thought would be hard to. Of course i have to find a matching one now 🤦 P1011618 (Medium).JPG P1011617 (Medium).JPG P1011616 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
good choice of brakes. Love Magura. Come in a good choice of colours too. Must be getting hard to find now?

tintin40":34rqna3m said:
good choice of brakes. Love Magura. Come in a good choice of colours too. Must be getting hard to find now?

These earlier sets in good condition are but a kind Retrobiker helped me out :xmas-big-grin:

I think these only came in black but the later ones in all the colours and some quite expensive now but personally i only really like the Raceline fluro yellow version which are a bit more "common" :LOL:

Re:

How did I miss this thread?
Lovely frame that. Some Pace forks would look great, sure there must be other options though?
You know, the Unishocks might actually suit it well too.
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back