New here, gt performer 98’ help

Eurorob

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, new on here and going to be doing my first bike resto,I have a 98’ gt performer but I’m wanting to build it like the one I had as a young lad, LIME GREEN, does anyone know of any colour codes or real codes for the green that GT used? I would have loved to have bought a green one but there just aren’t any available
Thanks for any help in advance guys
Rob

Sorry mate can't help with that but would love some pics of the bike. Are you going down the resto route or did you upgrade your old bike? I'm going to build mine up to how I had my old one in 2001 before it got stolen. Got a lot of bits together but some of the parts I had are like rocking horse poo Or ridiculously expensive. Hardest to find is a set of odyssey dually grips in yellow.

Good luck with it

Re:

I’ve bought a complete bike, aside from the seat and grips it’s all original aside from the fact someone has brush painted it with dulux ha ha. I’ve located a seat and grips, hopefully the company next to mine can re do the decals but it’s just the colour I want to get as close as possible

Back