Today's Ride

Re:

Today-Sunday-It's a beautiful day, about 64 F. and sunny out. We took a hike up the ridge near my house, with views all around. What's happening over the pond? Anybody riding ? Would love to see some pics from you guys... :)

Attachments

• Larry and the dogs.jpg
    Larry and the dogs.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 715
  • Beautiful out today.jpg
    Beautiful out today.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 715
Re: Re:

FairfaxPat":1xx8fttl said:
That's happening over the pond? Anybody riding ? Would love to see some pics from you guys... :)

Mental weather that's what. Coldest night for 10 years in many parts of the UK last night. Snow all over the place last weekend put paid to any action including my Sunday run; it was treacherous underfoot and worst of all, super wet. My feet are still recovering from the Berlin marathon so I'm not looking to fook them up at the moment.

This mornings commute was easily the coldest I've had in a long, long time. It's not often the suburbs of London get that chilly so it meant a much slower, steady and smooth commute. Black ice was everywhere with a complete lack of any salt, grit or other preventative measures.

Meanwhile in central Europe, it's going to reach 18 degrees today :LOL:

Re:

Today-Wednesday-Wow, that snow looks nice. We have to drive about 150 miles up into the Sierras to see snow here, and it's beginning to look drought like again around here...

Re:

Today-Tuesday- We got the lights up on my place- MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you guys... :xmas-cool:

Attachments

• Our Christmas Lights.jpg
    Our Christmas Lights.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 608
Today was my second proper ride in months. The trouble is in whichever direction I leave off road, it's up.

Halfway up i found an excuse for a pic.

At the top I thought they might find me inside. My new desktop pic.

Then a trip through the woods. A bike in the hand...........

Coming down was entertaining but I was alone and hadn't left ride details so cautious.

Note juice is level. A lovely muddy slope with leaf litter for good measure.

Hope you're on the mend Pat. Merry Christmas to all.

Re:

Today-Sunday, New Year's Eve- I'm still off the bike per the doctor's orders after some surgery. Looking forward to the New Year and riding again. Here's a shot of a Christmas card I got from Gary Fisher-looks like he's going to have another kid next year :shock: -keep those ride pics and stories coming in, guys... :)

Attachments

• Gary's Christmas Card.jpg
    Gary's Christmas Card.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 474
Back