Favourite Mags...

Bike wise I buy SingleTrack every now and then. I'll have a look through the others and if anything interests me I'll buy it.

I have subscriptions with Motorsport (and have probably got every one from about 1979 onwards and a few before), Octane (again have every one since it started) and also Classic and Sportscar (500+ copies) Always buy RetroCorse when in France and would like to take out a subscription but my Francais est Tres Merde.

Sometimes buy music mags (for holidays and flights as they always seem the most appealing thing on airport shelves) and have bought the odd pie-in-the-sky mag- you know the ones 'Dream Houses in France' 'Gardening for Knobheads' 'French Cottage Fettishist Monthly' 'French Country Living Incorporating Horse and Hounds Bi-Monthly'etc. in the hope the wife picks them up and decides to do the sensible thing and move to Loire valley chateaux. Alas not much luck on that front :cry:

Si

Forgot I do have a flick through my Daughters Classic Rock, should really be me buying that to read about bands such as Rainbow and The Scorpions :)

Seems some young'uns like a bit of decent music, can't blame them with all that rap crap and boy bands

Autosport and Motocycle Racer, I often buy these now and again when got a few coppers in my pocket at the shop.

Dirt
Ride (BMX) - Nothing like what it was
Motorsport
Performance VW
Performance Ford
Volks World
&
Readers Wives :D

Dig was my fav bmx mag in the 90's

I used to buy quite a few mags, Practical performance car, Classic Ford, Retro Ford, Total Guitar, MBUK occasionally as well as a few lad's mags till i realised i was spending about 30 quid a month on mags and most are full of stuff you can find on line anyway, started cutting them out a year ago and now i havent bought a single mag now in about six months, i've turned into one of those gits that stands in WHsmith's on a Saturday afternoon thumbing through them all :LOL:

Latest posts

Back