Bits for sale inc NOS Middleburn chainrings, update 2/2/10

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello, hello!

Welcome to my for sale thread, If it's listed here it's available untill I mark it as sold or delete it.

Pics are in the first two posts. Please PM if you can't see a pic of something you want.

PM me if you're interested in any of these bits or have any questions rather than post dibs etc on the post. Payment by cheque or postal order, NO PAYPAL! Check out my wants list, I'm happy to swap or part exchange stuff. Prices are posted to the UK.

Middleburn Chainrings, new unused!
Black 44T outer 5 hole compact fitting outer £17 posted
Silver 42T outer 5 hole compact fitting outer £17 posted
(Will swap these for similar inner or outer 110bcd 5 hole chainrings)

Quill stems:
Black steel quill 11/8" stem, internal canti noodle, with bolt etc £5 posted
Silver/grey alloy velocity 11/8" quill stem with bolt and top cap £15 posted

Ahead stems:
Polished Alloy Ahead 11/8" stem 90mm approx45degrees rise £7 posted
Polished chromed steel 11/8" stem130mm approx 30degrees rise £10 posted
Cinelli VAI 11/8" with shim for 1" 110mm 17 degrees rise NOS in packet £15 posted

Cranks:
Campagnolo Mirage compact double take 110mm BCD chainrings 175mm long. Brand new un-used, still have the protective stickers on the logos £25 posted

Other bits:
Cane Creek bar end brake lever, perfect for the fixie fancier £8 posted
New never laced Mavic Ceramic D521 36H with presta adapter. £40 posted to the UK. Unfortunately in my recent move I obviously didn't pack it well enough and it's rubbed against something and has a few small marks on the braking surface.

Tinkety tonk! :D

SOLD STUFF:

Set of 4x NOS Shimano M65/T post fitting canti brake shoes. Boxed with instructions. £10 posted
Set of 2x generic post on canti brake shoes. NOS, sealed £3 posted
LX-M560 cantis with straddle cables £7 posted
LX-M560 Cranks 170mm £15 posted
LX-M563 Bottom pull 28.6mm clamp £10 posted

Attachments

• Ahead stems.JPG
    Ahead stems.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,102
  • quill stems.JPG
    quill stems.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,102
  • Chainrings.jpg
    Chainrings.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,330
Re: Bits for sale

i believe in fixies":ginri08h said:
...................Tinkety tonk!

Heh! Funniest thing I've seen today..........you are a man of both culture and silliness, sir!

Ah, Lysander old bean!

Credit for this turn of phrase must go to a certain Bertram Wooster the young boulevardier and creation of P.G. Wodehouse.

Pip pip

Ah yes, them were the days, back in the '30s........young fellers on the town......the laughs, the japes, the casual homsexuality............. :p

'course, none of this will help ye sell them nice old bits.... :oops:

:shock:

If I've read between the lines of your post correctly I'm going to have to disappoint you Lysander, there is no offer of casual homsexuality even if you do buy all my stuff.

ta ta for now!

Back