Paypal is Sh1t

just leave your account in negative and open another one someone did the same thing to me they try and chase you for a few months then give up. I was rather hoping they would take me to court as they are treating individual sellers like they are buisness sellers which is against the law.

I got stung ,partly my own fault,i made a purchase just as ebay took their fees,as there wasnt enough in my account i got stung by bank charges about £65,the ebay bill was £18
I emailed them asking if i can be billed my invoices then instead of an auto payment being taken,i can check to see if i have enough in that account then press a confirm link to pay it
They sent me a confusing email saying i could pay it automatically via paypal
Yes i said thats the method im using but can i have the option of confirming first
So They sent me a confusing email saying i could pay it automatically via paypal
At this point i gave up,had a little cry :cry: ,decided the only option was to always have £50 in there no matter what
£50 sitting doing nowt ,in a recession
If it wasnt for the fact that i buy and sell bike stuff [to add income for paying fuel bills] then i'd give to whole thing a wide bloody berth
More trouble than its worth

Back