Paypal is Sh1t

neilypullsawheelie":1vpwr3ly said:
Possibly a hacker or someone who obtained his CC details for fraud?
Someone once hacked into my EBAY account and was trying to flog 4 £1500 laptops! luckily they were spotted before anyone bought them and we had them removed, changed all passwords etc. (my account was suspended for 2 weeks until it was all sorted).

Same here :evil:
Some tw@t in the USA put 20 Nokias for sale on my page. By luck I was up late and checked my account before going to bed. It took me 2 1/2 hours changing all my account details, reporting to E-bay and deleting the items for sale. Now I have ridiculously long passwords for all my accounts :(

CTK":jfjuqp8f said:
Paypal just removed £65 from my account.

I sold an item 2 months ago on ebay which the buyer has now told their card issuer they did not buy.

The card issuer has contacted paypal and the payment has been reversed- money coming straight out of my account!

Because I havent kept the proof of postage (from 2 months ago!) I have no chance of getting my money back!!!!!

What a bag of shit paypal is- I am going to avoid using it from now on. Though ebay make that nearly impossible.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Bah this happened to me for $175 US and even though I have expanded seller protection through eBay Power Seller rating they still found a way to weasel out despite several of their "Managers" telling me and noting my acount that it would be covered no matter the chargeback outcome...

I hate paypal but what else is there to use so universally accepted??

Welcome to the wonderful world of PayPal Charge Backs :LOL: :LOL:

I've been using them for over six years and I get one every once in a while too :roll:

OK fair enough I lost the postage receipt- my fault I havent got evidence etc etc.

I just cant get my head around how they can just take money out of my account without warning me or giving me time to respond.

The chargeback case is immediately settled in favour of the claimant rather than a fair 'trial' at the end of which the money goes to whoever.

TBH its a bit of a wake up call- I'm going to sort my online dealings out a bit- keep better records of postage etc.

I take it he didnt leave you feedback once he received it then?

Prob not.....but just a thought :roll:

ebay

I got raided up the bum the same by paypal but for £200 :evil: :evil:

Palpal were no help at all, spent weeks trying to sort it to no avail, then the twats sent me a satisfaction questionare :twisted: :twisted:

F**kers

Thanks feel vented ;) ;) Davo

sheesh, paypal are sharks. Not normally in favour of regulation but those bandits need regulating for sure.

Think everyone has a horror story with them :-/

Not that I do it for 'shark' reasons, but my Paypal account is regularly emptied into my bank account.

Rairly do I have more than £50 in there, as some have you will have found out when I have paid you via e-cheque ;) Sorry guys, but then you all know I'm sound.

My wife and I reluctently opened our Paypal account about 6-9 months ago, purely on the basis of so many Ebay traders only dealing in Paypal. We both thought that it'd be more hassle than good.

Seems we were right.......thats why we never leave any large amounts in there :roll:

Back