Massive OT: What's on your computer desktop?

TBH cars bore me stupid but that is a very impressive looking machine- kinda looks like it might be a metal coffin? Are these kind of motors dangerous places to hang about in?

BTW you have forgotten to put the other windscreen wiper on ;)

clockworkgazz":3qs53unn said:
TBH cars bore me stupid but that is a very impressive looking machine- kinda looks like it might be a metal coffin? Are these kind of motors dangerous places to hang about in?

BTW you have forgotten to put the other windscreen wiper on ;)

Its probably much safer than any other road car- there is a serious amount of cromo steel in there, huge fire extinguishers and an oxygen supply should it all go wrong. Its quite docile actually- its been to the McDonalds drive thru and behaves very well on the road ;) She's good for 200+ MPH and looking at the data from the suspension and chassis telemetry it'll go much quicker without any drama.

MOT man didn't spot the single wiper- he spent the whole test just looking at it, repeating 'Fuckin hell' over and over. He didn't know where to start :LOL: :LOL:

Wet roundabouts must be interesting... :shock:

But I like the idea of being able to dump a parachute onto anyone who is tailgating you.... :twisted:

hamster":3koxb1a7 said:
Wet roundabouts must be interesting... :shock:

But I like the idea of being able to dump a parachute onto anyone who is tailgating you.... :twisted:

Believe me, tailgaters are not a problem in this car ;) It does suck at going round corners though :cry:

Back