Eddy Merckx 7-11

Julz

Retro Newbie
Hi. My husband has decided to put Eddy up for sale, although this apparently doesn’t mean I’m allowed a new bike! :roll:

Any questions or requests for more photos, just drop me a message on here or to Rob via fleabay.

Thanks for looking :D

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2792804735

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

No, we were a bit undecided as to how much to put it for. The reserve is sensible compared to the other 7-11’s on eBay just now! :)

Re:

Hi, no we relisted it to allow for international delivery, auction ended last night and the reserve wasn’t met, highest bid at £560. Thinking of re-listing again but including a buy it now with a best offer option. Plenty of watchers and a few messages asking if we’re relisting. When you look at the prices the other 7-11’s are being started at on eBay, ours is very low in comparison!!

I was one of the watchers :) I think it's priced ok, can just take a bit longer to shift when price is north of €500 . Timing is bad for me unfortunately, just moved house.

Re:

We were concerned that timing was bad in general! :p

Glad we put the reserve on, will see about listing again. Ideally would like it gone ASAP as the delivery box is blocking the front door! :)

Back