1990 GT Zaskar - Finished 13/11

don't think you can run V's because the studs are in the wrong place, but there are Magura workarounds I'm sure.

PS good job you didn't keep your old username and update it with your bikes... imagine "GTZASKARZASKARRTS&AVALANCHE" :LOL:

That's right you cannot run cati's or v's but magura's can be mounted upside down.

There is a thread on it here somewhere ...

i have an old selle italia turbo matic titanium saddle which has bright yellow details on the nose and tail. that (or a similar better condition one!) would look awesome on there

lewis1641":gyzcld3d said:
i have an old selle italia turbo matic titanium saddle which has bright yellow details on the nose and tail. that (or a similar better condition one!) would look awesome on there

Your right buddy!

Bright yellow Indy SL's, yellow reproduction decals and yellow trimmed saddle :cool:

Can you PM me pic and price matey ;)

lewis1641":v4xibm69 said:
i'll sort you a pic but i have been using mine since 92 so it might not be up to your standard. its not yellow leather, it has yellow plastic on it

I think I know which one you mean, it may be the same as the Turbo I had on my track bike :cool:

Doesnt have to be mint, just good nick ;)

how much dya want for the yellow indys buddy,n how longs the steerer?

looks cool aswell bye the way,if the u brakes not up to much odyssey do a bmx u brake i ran for years and they stopped me a treat :D

Nice one Pickle – Good find fella. U-brakes are cool on GTs – just wish my Zaskar had one (it's a bit later and would've come with cantis on the rear).

You've finally convinced me to get on with my Zaskar now. You might be interested to know that I've emailed the graphics below to Gil – I'm intending to use them on my '94 Zaskar as I prefer them to the newer style ones, but they should be period correct for yours.

Cheers matey

Attachments

• GT_Zaskar.jpg
    GT_Zaskar.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,182
Nice one Crayons! They're just the ticket :cool:

Sorry longun buddy, them there SL's are destined for the Zaskar ;)

Back