The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impatient and didnt wade through 22 pages of this thread so without further ado, any estimates on how much a 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy size ML frame with original Yo fork is worth?

I believe these are the non-suspension corrected Sommerville bikes and of course condition is factored in, the steel is in great condition but the paint has a few significant chips with no rust. Seat tube is rust free, BB threads are perfect and frame is straight.

Just looking for a generic ballpark.

3_small.jpg

Cheers!

DHSlammer":ltft6lnk said:
Im impatient and didnt wade through 22 pages of this thread so without further ado, any estimates on how much a 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy size ML frame with original Yo fork is worth?

I believe these are the non-suspension corrected Sommerville bikes and of course condition is factored in, the steel is in great condition but the paint has a few significant chips with no rust. Seat tube is rust free, BB threads are perfect and frame is straight.

Just looking for a generic ballpark.

3_small.jpg

Cheers!

Being that you have the rigid fork mated to the frame, and no rust issues; I believe you could get at least $750 for it...but it's a buyers market out there...been looking at what things are selling for, and they are lower than expected. With a strong demand, your bike can go as high as $1000, but with softer demand...$600 to $800 (USD) would be my expectation).

Hope that helps...btw, I might be interested in this bike come next spring if you are willing to hold on to it. But my comments were objective as I would not be in the market now. Good luck.

Im more curious than anything, no plans to part with the bike as I have put in considerable effort in rounding up a full NOS M900 part set for the bike. Almost done with it, syncros post is en route and have a couple lines on M737 pedals...

Then to hit the trails! This is no trailer queen.

DHSlammer":3wrlxxdd said:
Im more curious than anything, no plans to part with the bike I have put in considerable effort in rounding up a full NOS M900 part set for the bike. Almost done with it, syncros post is en route and have a couple lines on M737 pedals...

Cool...Fats are best kept :D

I wouldn't part with the two of mine.

USE Ti Seatpost

As seen in this rather less than clear picture, its 25.0mm dia I believe
(does have a 27.2mm shim)

Would like to know a rough price before i think of selling it
Thanks

Attachments

• USE Post.jpg
    USE Post.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,598
Status