MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

Thinning the bikes down for winter, I've ridden it twice since I got it, so it's the first to go.
Plus winters coming and I'll hopefully be doing more road/trainer riding rather than mtb.
Plus my dicky leg means I'll be taking things steady and building up over the winter, hopefully back into mtb next spring all being well.

A chap came round and bought it this evening, said he planned to convert it to ride "enduro" :shock:

I said "it's 100mm travel...." :LOL:

:facepalm:

Olmo any good ?, though I suspect theres very good and very bad there :?

Only cash converters on Renfield st has one with all campagnolo bits. £270 i think :?

Re:

Don't know too much about them but definitely a good frame. Did you get a pic?

Im selling up.
The incidental stuff -
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=376450

Everything else to follow. Cannot continue collecting stuff. Narrowing/blocking of main femoral artery. I commute rather than off with you guys type of riding.
Theres no need for 3 bikes and 5 worth of bits.

All hope, new stuff etc etc, except the ti for now, but thats likely to be getting stripped and flogged too.

Besides, ive found a new workshop and need to fund that, supplies, rent :shock: timber etc etc and thrice etc.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back