Raleigh Dynatech team issue Titanium MTB - XTR

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
This is a top bike, When I worked in my Raleigh LBS in 1991 a freind of mine purchased an ex David Baker one through the Raleigh rep with full campag and 9ct gold chain. An amazing bike that seems to get confused with Raleigh's POS in Team colours of the same era.

This is the real deal

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Raleigh-Dynatech- ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stunning. Nice low starting price too, might almost be worth offering a cheaky BIN and see what happens!

Hmm, it's about 5 miles from where I live.

Popped in my watch list in case it looks like it's going for a song.

Fantastic Bike!!!

I saw David Baker's metal matrx BP stamped race bike at the 1991 Cyclex show in London...super light...super expensive...

Ahhh, the memories...

He's going to let the auction run... as he has no idea what it is worth.

stevet1":1kkx5yx5 said:
Nice, an iconic bike from my youth with Baker, Clarke and Timmis riding them.

Not to mention Caroline Alexander.. I remember thinking her lycra looked pretty tight in certain areas :oops:

Damn those teenage years..

Hi,

This is my brothers bike - he has posted on here before when he last thought about selling it... :?

Link to his post in 2007

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12865&highlight=

I was going to put a link on here to it on ebay myself but looks like I was beaten to it. :cool:

The new owner will not be disappointed. I've still to ride a lighter MTB than this. It is the full race bike that Timmis used and is factory stamped under the BB with his name. It is in really good condition (has a few light scratches)
He's going to add more photo's tomorrow

Thanks for the link - viewing the bike prior to bidding is not a problem either contact Paul through ebay or leave me a message on here and I'll pass it on

Thanks
Dave O.

Back