Retro Guru
Brought from here and changed to single speed

Lighter than an angle fart and the cause of my 2007 stumpjumper sell

Maybe retro is the way forward :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

Might get around to lisiting the bit's tomorrow

Very nice :) I liked the gold forks along with the gold Kona decals, it well matched, a cracking built.

When you see a bike like that it makes you wonder if the clamp is to stop it from floating away!!

Very nice!

As for being tall 5'10" but longer in the leg that body and tend to ride it the roddie way ! (just hand off the back of the seat like a cazy monkey for very steep dh's)

Frame: 1995/6 Kona Hei Hei 19"
Fork: Pace RC36 Evo Pro Class
Headset: Cane creek
Bottom Bracket and Chainset: Shimano Chainset HollowTech II (nightmare to space !!)
Wheels: Hubs: Hope, Rims: Mavic 231 CD Grey
Tyres: Black Sharks 1.5's
Stem: Contol Tech
Seatpost: Control Tech
Saddle: Flite Ti
Bar: Pace bar
Brakes: Magura HS33 Evo II Set Front & Rear <<<< wow turned out to be a great choice !!!
Gusset 1-ER Single Speed Conversion Kit and Surly Singleator .. nearly went for a 1/2 link gold BMX chain but it look sooo thick you could of used it to chop down trees !!!!
Running 32/18 .. Ooooh my lungs :shock:

I know it's not very true, but wanted to go light and to be honest could swap a few bit's out for even lighter ones (forks wheels bars stem and post) Plus upgrading other bikes at the moment so ££££ has to be spread !!

ENO looks very nice ... the orignal plan was to use the Surly so I could swap the rear cog and put on some skinnys for road use ... gave up in the end and brought a track bike !!!

Glad you guys like

Now to sell some spare bit's !!!!!

Back