Sticky topic with items we're bidding on?

Hilts":1n86bj3y said:
Just make sure your E-bay ID is nothing like your Forum ID ... that way you can bid without the worry of p*ssing someone off .... ;)

Until they see that uber rare piece you sniped em on hanging off your latest ride in the readers bikes section :LOL:

retrobikeguy":225pkky9 said:
Hilts":225pkky9 said:
Just make sure your E-bay ID is nothing like your Forum ID ... that way you can bid without the worry of p*ssing someone off .... ;)

Until they see that uber rare piece you sniped em on hanging off your latest ride in the readers bikes section :LOL:

thats easy enuff, keep your bikes private for your own appreciation ;)

its almost irrelevant as anything decent tends to go for stooopid money now anyway :roll:

You just have to remember at the end of the day, it gets dark. and someone will always pay more if they really want it.
From here you tend to know who really wants something, and a quick pm may help, but too many people around to call dibs.

its war :D

Honestly, if widgety thing came up that you had been looking for for the last decade, and someone you vaguely knew from here called dibs, would it stop you bidding? Not me. I would let them know, but if it got messy, money talks :cry: May sound harsh but in reality its an auction and only way it can work is by bidding.

Now, wheres that Klein gone?? ;)

ha!! :LOL: :LOL:

Like I said, you get to know what floats some boats, and certainly respect that from people I know.

But my pockets would be very deep if one came up... ;)

hello, is that a Toad frame I have just had delivered?? bargain too :D

you dont have to worry if jezz buys some stuff , as he will resell it one week alter .

( joke inside too ) .

Ooh look! XTR thumbies... dibbs!

(that I have been told DO exist)

:D

Ooh look a carbon flite sat on by Bridget Moynahan...oohh :shock:

dibbs!

(getting carried away)

ok then - I will be bidding on all items that apear in Auction Watch, and Rockys, so contact me before bidding? ta!!

maybe taken to the extreme there :D

Back